Since its grand opening in the summer of 2002, the Best Western Hospitality Lane has quickly become the best choice for business, government and leisure travelers destined for San Bernardino, Ontario, Redlands and surrounding Inland Empire communities. The name says it all! Hospitality Lane is San Bernardino's premier master-planned development featuring business parks, government offices, golfing, shopping and entertainment as well as over 20 well-known restaurants and cafes, all within walking distance from the Best Western Hospitality Lane. Furthermore, Loma Linda Medical Center, University of Redlands, California Speedway, Orange Show Fairgrounds and Ontario Airport are just minutes away. Our complimentary deluxe continental breakfast features hot and cold cereals, fresh fruit, gourmet coffee, fruit juices, herbal teas and assorted breakfast pastries. It now also features a hot breakfast bar with eggs, sausage, and hash browns. All guest rooms offer hairdryers, coffee makers, microwaves, refrigerators, granite bathroom finishes and premium cable channels.
General Hotel Information:
- Number of Guest Rooms: 83
- Number of Floors: 2
- Check-In: 3:00 P.M.
- Check-Out: 11:00 A.M.
- Currency: United States Dollars (USD)
- Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time
- Hotel Ratings: AAA-2 Diamonds
- Pet Policy: Pets allowed with Restrictions $10 non-refundable fee per day per pet and $50 refundable security deposit. Only cats, dogs and birds. Only animals weighing 50 pounds or less.
- Child Policy: Children 12 And Under Are Free In Room With One Paying Adult In Existing Bedding.
- Outdoor pool
- Hot tub
- Multilingual staff (English and Spanish)
- Guest laundr
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Fax services
- Exterior corridor
- Late check out Based on availability
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- High-Speed Wireless Internet access
Guest Room Amenities:
- Cable satellite television with 2 HBO® channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- AM/FM alarm clock
- Iron, ironing board
- Data ports
- Desk/work area available
- From: The west (L.A./Ontario). Take Interstate 10 east past Highway 215. Exit at Waterman Avenue and head north.
- From: The east ( Palm Springs). Take Interstate 10 west. Before reaching Highway 215 exit on Waterman Avenue and turn left onto Hospitality Lane.
- From: The north ( Las Vegas). Take Highway 215 south and Interstate 10 East. Exit Waterman Avenue and head north.
- From: The south ( San Diego). Take Highway 215 north and Interstate 10 East. Exit Waterman Avenue and head north.
Important: Map and directions are for information purposes only. While we hope to provide the best mapping information for Best Western hotels, some mapping details may not be as accurate as we would like. Please contact hotel directly to obtain the most current and complete location information and driving directions